Open Daily April 15, 2022 to October 15, 2022
Park Hours: 6:00 AM to 9:00 PM; Except during special events which have been approved by Borough Council.
Enjoy other park daily fun – tennis, basketball, playground and ball games.
Community Park Rules
- No Alcoholic Beverages or Drugs; Borough Council May Grant Permission for the Sale and Consumption of Alcohol During Special Events Hosted by Non-Profit Organizations.
- No Smoking or Tobacco Use.
- No Horses, Dogs or Other Animals, Unless Special Occasion; Service Animals are Exempt.
- No Bicycles or Board Use in the Pavilions.
- No Threatening, Abusive, Insulting, Indecent, or Profane Language or Act.
- No Violation of any Pennsylvania State Criminal Law Statutes (i.e. Criminal Mischief, Riotous Assemblage, Fights, Boisterousness, Drunkenness, Public Indecencies, etc.).
- No Littering.
- No Sitting or Standing on Picnic Table Tops.
- No Drawing or Carving on Picnic Tables or Pavilion.
- No intimidation of Other Park Visitors.
- No Loitering.
- No Weapons, or Knives.
- No Explosives, Explosive Devices or Fireworks.
- No Motor Vehicles Except Established Parking Areas and Driveway, No Overnight Parking with the Exception to Vehicle Parking During Special Events Hosted by Non-Profit Organizations Granted by Borough Council.
- The Borough is Not Responsible for Lost/Stolen Items.
The Mifflinburg Police Department and the Park Directors have the authority to temporarily remove any person or persons from the park or recreation area for up to five (5) days for violation of any of the above rules and regulations. Permanent removal (longer than five (5) days) shall be made at the discretion of the Mayor of Mifflinburg.
Dog Park Rules
- Dogs are to remain leashed outside of the dog park fencing. Owners shall remove their dog(s) leash once inside the gated entrance way, and keep the leash in their possession at all times while using the dog park.
- All owners are solely responsible for immediately cleaning up after their dog(s). All waste must be bagged and disposed of in properly marked trash receptacles.
- Owners must be inside the gates and in sight and control of their dog(s) at all times. Aggressive, assertive, unruly, fearful, and under socialized dogs are not permitted to visit and will be expected to leave when asked to their owner.
- All dogs must have proof of current license and vaccinations.
- Use of the dog park is at your own risk. Owners are solely responsible and liable for the actions caused by their dog, including injury and damage.
- Dogs must be leashed while entering and exiting the park.
- Dog handlers must be at least 16 years of age. For the protection of children and dogs, children under the age of 16 are not allowed inside the dog park.
- If your dog digs holes, please stop the dog immediately and fill in the hole.
- The following are prohibited:
- Human/dog food and treats
- Glass containers
- Puppies under 4 months
- Dogs in heat
- Sick or aggressive dogs
- Mifflinburg Borough has the authority to close the dog park for maintenance, inclement weather/turf conditions, special permit and when deemed necessary.
- The hours during which the dog park shall be open daily are 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., except during special events which have been approved by Borough Council.
2022 Summer Concert Schedule
Concerts are normally held every Thursday night from 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM except the following:
Monday, July 4th – Fourth of July Concert
Saturday, July 16th – Blueberry Festival
Dates and Bands Below:
For postponements or cancellations, call 570-966-2181, 570-966-1013 or listen to local radio stations.
|Thursday||Sunbury City Band|
|Monday||Fourth of July Concert|
|Saturday||Blueberry Festival - Music Provided by MHRA|
|Thursday||West Branch Barbershop Chorus|
|Thursday||Patsy Kline and Friends|
|Thursday||KJ & Friends|
|Thursday||Frank Wicher Band|