2020 Pool Season Rules and Rates
The Mifflinburg Community Pool will open for the Season on Saturday, June 20, 2020 at 1:00 PM. We currently anticipate that the pool will remain open through Sunday, August 16, 2020. Pool hours will be as follows:
|High Risk Population swim time:||10:15 AM – 11:00 AM ($1 per person)|
|Lap swimming:||11:00 AM – 11:45 AM ($1 per person)|
|11:45 AM – 12:30 PM ($1 per person)|
|General Admission – 2 time blocks available:|
|First time block:||1:00 PM – 4:30 PM (per rate schedule below)|
|Closed for sanitizing:||4:30 PM – 5:00 PM|
|Second time block:||5:00 PM – 8:00 PM (per rate schedule below)|
(Attendance will be limited due to social distancing requirements)
General Admission fees to be assessed for each time block and all attendees must leave the pool compound during the sanitizing break.
If you choose to leave during your time block there is no guarantee of re-admittance. You must stay in the pool area to maintain your spot.
2020 Pool Season Rules
The 2020 Season will look very different than other years due to COVID-19 and the recommended safety measures. Here are some of the key changes:
* Only General Admission fees will be used (no season passes due the shortened and uncertainty of the season)
* Masks will be required for admittance and while walking around the facility, but not while swimming. “Masks in Motion”
* Social Distancing is required (you must stay at least 6 feet away from anyone not in your family unit)
* No Swimming Lessons
* No Concession Stand, no water fountain (no outside food permitted, only non-alcoholic beverages in plastic containers – NO GLASS)
* No playground program or craft program
* The Mifflinburg Pool waives any liability relating to COVID-19.
The full Mifflinburg Pool Guidelines are available on the Borough website below, and are available at the pool office.
All sessions will be subject to limited attendance rules, and guests must follow all pool rules.
2020 Pool Rates
|Daily Admission||Regular Rate||*After 5 PM|
|Students (school age)||$2.00/Session||$2.00/Session|
|Adults (over 18)||$3.00/Session||$3.00/Session|
|Non-School age children(up to 3 children)||Free/with paying adult||Free/with paying adult|
|Lap Swimming||$1.00 per person||N/A|
Swimming Lessons – There will be no swimming lessons for 2020.
Season Passes – There will be no season passes for 2020.
Swimming Pool Rules
- Season Ticket Holders MUST present Ticket at Front Desk.
- No Children under 8 Years of Age Without a Responsible Individual or Adult.
- No Alcoholic Beverages or Drugs.
- No Smoking or Tobacco Use.
- No Chewing Gum.
- No Profanity.
- No Weapons.
- Do Not Distract Lifeguards on Duty.
- No Horseplay (pushing, shoving, dunking, etc.).
- No Running.
- Flips Permitted on Diving Boards Only.
- No Diving in Less that 5 (five) Feet of Water.
- Only 1 (one) Person at a Time on any Ladders.
- Only 1 (one) Person at a Time on Diving and Sliding Boards.
- Feet First Only on All Sliding Boards.
- No Swimming Near or Under Diving and Sliding Boards.
- No Goggles, Fins, Masks, Snorkels or Personal Flotation Devices.
- Bathing Suits Required. Hemmed “Cut-Offs” Acceptable.
- Keep Bathroom, Pool and Park Areas Clean.
- Bicycles Must Be Kept in Stands.
- Only Pool Personnel Permitted in Concession and Office Area.
- Check all Valuables at Front Desk (Pool Not Responsible for Lost/Stolen Items).