2021 Pool Season
The Mifflinburg Community Pool will open for the Season on Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 1:00 PM. The pool will remain open through August 15, 2021. Pool hours are 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
2021 Pool Rates
|Daily Admission||Regular Rate||*After 5 PM|
|Students (school age)||$5.00||$2.50|
|Adults (over 18)||$6.00||$3.00|
|Non-School age children(up to 3 children)||Free/with paying adult||Free/with paying adult|
Swimming Lessons – To Be Determined.
A completed pool pass application (below) will be required for all season pass holders.
|Weekly Pass (7 consecutive days)||$20.00|
**FAMILY (5 people)
|Extra Family Members||$20.00 each|
10% discount to senior citizens age 65+
10% discount if purchased prior to opening date (May 29, 2021).
2021 Pool Season COVID-19 Rules and Rates
The Mifflinburg Community Pool will open for the Season on Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 1:00 PM. We currently anticipate that the pool will remain open through August 15, 2021. Pool hours will be as follows:
Swim Team Practice Times: M-F 9:00 AM-11:45 AM (June 14-July 9)
Swim Team Practice Times M-F 8:00 AM-9:45 AM (July 12-July 30)
Swim Lessons: 10:00 AM -11:45 AM (July 12-Aug 6) To Be Determined
Lap swimming: M-F 12:00 PM-12:45 PM ($2 per person)
Regular Swimming: 1:00 PM-8:00 PM (both by Season passes and Daily Admission)
The 2021 Season will look different than both 2020 and previous years due to COVID-19 and the recommended CDC and PA Department of Health guidelines. Here are some of the key changes:
* Fully vaccinated individuals are not required to wear masks. (this means 2 weeks after receiving the final dose of the COVID vaccine.)
* Masks will be required for admittance and while walking around the facility for those that are not fully vaccinated, but not while swimming. “Masks in Motion”
* Social Distancing is recommended.
* No Concession Stand (outside food permitted only in designated area, only non-alcoholic beverages in plastic containers-NO GLASS)
* No playground program or craft program
* The Mifflinburg Pool waives any liability relating to COVID-19.
Swimming Pool Rules
- Season Ticket Holders MUST present Ticket at Front Desk.
- No Children under 8 Years of Age Without a Responsible Individual or Adult.
- No Alcoholic Beverages or Drugs.
- No Smoking or Tobacco Use.
- No Chewing Gum.
- No Profanity.
- No Weapons.
- Do Not Distract Lifeguards on Duty.
- No Horseplay (pushing, shoving, dunking, etc.).
- No Running.
- Flips Permitted on Diving Boards Only.
- No Diving in Less that 5 (five) Feet of Water.
- Only 1 (one) Person at a Time on any Ladders.
- Only 1 (one) Person at a Time on Diving and Sliding Boards.
- Feet First Only on All Sliding Boards.
- No Swimming Near or Under Diving and Sliding Boards.
- No Goggles, Fins, Masks, Snorkels or Personal Flotation Devices.
- Bathing Suits Required. Hemmed “Cut-Offs” Acceptable.
- Keep Bathroom, Pool and Park Areas Clean.
- Bicycles Must Be Kept in Stands.
- Only Pool Personnel Permitted in Concession and Office Area.
- Check all Valuables at Front Desk (Pool Not Responsible for Lost/Stolen Items).