The Borough of Mifflinburg Community Park remains closed under the Governor’s Stay at Home orders. The Borough will continue to follow all State and Federal Guidance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Mifflinburg Borough Council will consider whether the Community Swimming Pool will re-open at their May 19 Council Meeting after receiving additional guidance from the State and Federal Governments regarding post quarantine operations. This means that the Pool will not open on Memorial Day weekend this year.
2019 Pool Rates
|Daily Admission||Regular Rate||*After 5 PM|
|Children 5 and under (not in school)||FREE||FREE|
*Daily admission ½ price after 5:00 pm.
2 week session (1 week toddler) – $50.00
Session I – July 1st – 12th
Session II – July 15th – 26th
Toddler Session – July 29th – August 2nd
Registration: June 15th, 10:00 AM – 12:00PM, at the pool, phone registrations will begin at 1:00 PM – call 570-966-2181.
|Weekly Pass (7 consecutive days)||$18.00|
**FAMILY (5 people)
|Extra Family Members||$15.00|
**Family members must reside at the same residence.
- 10% discount to senior citizens age 65+.
- Season Passes ½ price after August 1, except student weekly passes.
- 10% discount if purchased prior to opening date of 5/25/19
- The pool is open daily 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM, from 5/25/19 – 8/18/2019.
- To be considered a Borough resident you must reside within the Borough limits and pay your utility bill to the Borough.
Swimming Pool Rules
- Season Ticket Holders MUST present Ticket at Front Desk.
- No Children under 8 Years of Age Without a Responsible Individual or Adult.
- No Alcoholic Beverages or Drugs.
- No Smoking or Tobacco Use.
- No Chewing Gum.
- No Profanity.
- No Weapons.
- Do Not Distract Lifeguards on Duty.
- No Horseplay (pushing, shoving, dunking, etc.).
- No Running.
- Flips Permitted on Diving Boards Only.
- No Diving in Less that 5 (five) Feet of Water.
- Only 1 (one) Person at a Time on any Ladders.
- Only 1 (one) Person at a Time on Diving and Sliding Boards.
- Feet First Only on All Sliding Boards.
- No Swimming Near or Under Diving and Sliding Boards.
- No Goggles, Fins, Masks, Snorkels or Personal Flotation Devices.
- Bathing Suits Required. Hemmed “Cut-Offs” Acceptable.
- Keep Bathroom, Pool and Park Areas Clean.
- Bicycles Must Be Kept in Stands.
- Only Pool Personnel Permitted in Concession and Office Area.
- Check all Valuables at Front Desk (Pool Not Responsible for Lost/Stolen Items).