July 21, 2020 Borough Council Meeting
MIFFLINBURG BOROUGH VIRTUAL COUNCIL MEETING
July 21, 2020
- Call of the Roll.
- Approval of the minutes of the Tuesday, June 16, 2020 virtual meeting of Mifflinburg Borough Council.
- Payment of bills.
- Bill List No. 2020-07.
- Visitors/meeting participants:
- Cheryl Wilbur, West End Lions Club – RE: grant programs, membership.
- Steve Walter, Mifflinburg Hose Company – RE: ISO rating update; MHC 5-10 yr. plan.
- Vincent Romanini-EDU update request.
- Zoning Reports:
- Zoning Report for June 2020.
- Action on Ordinances and Resolutions.
- Borough Manager’s Report action items.
- EDU Distribution Resolution amendment.
- Advertisement of available EDUs.
- Project Update – Chestnut St. and Mill St. water line; change orders/payment applications.
- Engineering Update – Water and Stormwater projects.
- Architecture Work update.
- Sewer repair project – Council direction as to how to proceed.
- Consideration of July utility terminations (foreclosure and eviction deferral extension).
- Windstream land purchase settlement, authorization of attendance at closing.
- Any other business.
- Public Safety Report
- Noise complaint research report.
- 9-11 March.
- Executive Session: RE: personnel matters and pending litigation
- Action on personnel matters.
- Any other actions required.