June 16, 2020 Borough Council Meeting
MIFFLINBURG BOROUGH VIRTUAL COUNCIL MEETING
June 16, 2020
- Call of the Roll.
- Approval of the minutes of the Tuesday, May 19, 2020 regular virtual meeting of Mifflinburg Borough Council.
- Payment of bills.
- Bill List No. 2020-06.
- Visitors/meeting participants:
- Matt Wells, Tyler Bailey Mifflinburg Park Directors 2020 Season
- Zoning Reports.
- Zoning Report for May 2020.
- Action on Ordinances and Resolutions.
- Borough Manager’s report action items.
- Mifflinburg Community Swimming Pool-proposed 2020 Rules for opening
- Mifflinburg Community Swimming Pool-Proposed 2020 Rates
- Approve hiring of additional pool employees
- Revised Mifflinburg Little League Field Use Agreement
- Approval of Credit Card Processing Agreement with Bankcard Associates
- Consideration of forgiving June Utility penalties
- Consideration of waving June utility terminations
- AMP R.I.C.E. Agreements for Generation location in Mifflinburg
- Approval of CDBG Grant Application additional ADA curb ramps
- Approval of Grant resubmission Green Light GO-3rd and 4th Street signal upgrades
- Consider allowing the Project Manager to approve Work Change Orders under $5000.
- Consider if the summer concert series should be cancelled for 2020.
- Spring Drop Off- rescheduling
- Lunch Program Update-Mayor
- Vehicular Noise Prevention Ordinance request
- Any other business.
- Public Safety Report
- Executive Session: Re: personnel matter