2018 Pool Rates
*Daily admission ½ price after 5:00 pm.
2 week session (1 week toddler) – $50.00
Session I – TBA
Session II – TBA
Toddler Session – TBA
Registration: TBA, 10:00 AM- 12:00 noon, at the pool, phone registrations will begin at 1:00 PM – call 570-966-2181.
**Family members must reside at the same residence.
- 10% discount to senior citizens age 65+.
- Season Passes ½ price after August 1, except student weekly passes.
- 10% discount if purchased prior to opening date of May 26, 2018.
- The pool is open daily 1:00 PM – 8:00 PM, from May 26 – TBA.
- To be considered a Borough resident you must reside within the Borough limits and pay your utility bill to the Borough.
Swimming Pool Rules
- Season Ticket Holders MUST present Ticket at Front Desk.
- No Children under 8 Years of Age Without a Responsible Individual or Adult.
- No Alcoholic Beverages or Drugs.
- No Smoking or Tobacco Use.
- No Chewing Gum.
- No Profanity.
- No Weapons.
- Do Not Distract Lifeguards on Duty.
- No Horseplay (pushing, shoving, dunking, etc.).
- No Running.
- Flips Permitted on Diving Boards Only.
- No Diving in Less that 5 (five) Feet of Water.
- Only 1 (one) Person at a Time on any Ladders.
- Only 1 (one) Person at a Time on Diving and Sliding Boards.
- Feet First Only on All Sliding Boards.
- No Swimming Near or Under Diving and Sliding Boards.
- No Goggles, Fins, Masks, Snorkels or Personal Flotation Devices.
- Bathing Suits Required. Hemmed “Cut-Offs” Acceptable.
- Keep Bathroom, Pool and Park Areas Clean.
- Bicycles Must Be Kept in Stands.
- Only Pool Personnel Permitted in Concession and Office Area.
- Check all Valuables at Front Desk (Pool Not Responsible for Lost/Stolen Items).